Take back control of your corporate instant messaging and significantly reduce the cost associated with "web conferencing". IBM Lotus Sametime is the undisputed leader of Enterprise Instant Messaging.
NetworkWorld ranked Sametime 7.5.1 top in their Corporate IM review, saying, "We unreservedly and heartily recommend IBM Lotus Sametime for IM in a corporate setting. It is feature-rich, intuitive to use, highly scalable and platform neutral". Why are business flocking to this type of solution and what business issues and problems can it address?
Everyday tasks can be streamlined and their associated costs reduced:
- Rapidly solve problems and settle questions through clear, high quality communications
- Reduce the need for travel and related costs for training, meetings, etc
- Allows employees, vendors and customers to quickly and securely communicate anytime, anywhere
- Provides flexible deployment options for both client (Windows, Mac, Linux) and server (Windows, Linux, Solaris, System5i, etc)
Customers using IBM Lotus Sametime have saved thousands in costs. Engage STS - we may be able to save your company thousands too.
- Enable remote workers and increase their productivity and connectivity
- Conduct design sessions for new products between geographically divided offices without flying, drive, etc
- Conduct meetings with dispersed teams over web conferencing
- Improve customer service by cutting time to answers and hold times
- Allows for telephony integration, including VOIP
- Add presence awareness to Lotus Notes applications, including mail
- Tight integration with IBM Lotus Notes, IBM Lotus Quickr and WebSphere Portal
For any aspect of your Lotus product contact STS, your certified resource and IBM Advance Partner. While you are visiting our site, head on over the articles section to view business and technical articles related to the Lotus products.