Teams of all size need a secure way to share everyday content. IBM Lotus Quickr is team collaboration software that helps you share content, collaborate and work faster on-line with your teams, both internal and external to your organization, inside or outside the firewall. With over eleven (that's right, eleven) out of the box, free application templates, organizations can quickly provide a return on investment. Business reasons for deploying IBM Lotus Quickr include:
Some highlights that IBM Lotus Quickr provides are:
- Take back control of "file share chaos"
- Implement easy-to-use check in, check out and versioning of documents from within productivity applications
- By utilizing HTTPS as the transfer protocol, you can be assured of security without the need for a VPN, useful when working with customers or vendors
- Allow supervisors and mangers to grant and revoke access, no need for an IT resource to be tied up in help desk requests
- Decrease email attachment overload with Quickr's ability to send links in place of attachments
- Secure. Only authorized users can see content
- Move users from "My Documents" to allow secure access
- Content Libraries: Organize and share content faster
- Team Places: Create on-line places for teams, projects, departments, etc
- Connectors: Access your content from popular business applications (MS Office, Lotus Notes, IBM Lotus Sametime, Windows Explorer etc) without switching applications
- Templates: Use prebuilt templates to get started out of the box including team room, wiki, blog, project, presentation, idea, survey and more
- Personal Edition: Provide users with a personal, on-line, secure content library
To schedule a demonstration or for any aspect of your Lotus product contact STS, your certified resource and IBM Advance Partner. While you are visiting our site, head on over the articles section to view business and technical articles related to the Lotus products.