IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 7.0.4, a maintenance release, contains fixes to the Lotus Notes and Domino family of products, including IBM Lotus Enterprise Integrator.
This regularly scheduled update also provides additional platform support and updated capabilities such as:
- Domino, Domino Web Access (DWA), and Lotus Enterprise Integrator (LEI) support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 5.1 and 5.2
- DWA support for FireFox 3.0
- LEI support for AIX® V6.1 and IBM System i® V6.1
- Upgrade to Java 1.4.2 SR11
- Option to disable Save Chat Transcripts
- LEI and Domino Enterprise Connection Services (DECS) support for IBM DB2® V9.1 and Data Direct ODBC 5.2.2
This will likely be the last release to the R7 codestream. For questions on how to implement this release or upgrade to R8.5, contact us.
For more detailed information about the 7.0.4 release, refer to the Release Notes® for IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 7.0.4 software, which can be found either on the product CD-ROM
(readme.nsf, readme.pdf) or online at the Lotus Documentation Library Web site.